Below are the answers to key questions of "Veolia Jur" CJSC clients. If you have any further questions, please contact us via the "Contact Us" section.

What is the current rate of water?

The rate for the drinking water supply, drainage and wastewater retail services for residential customers in the service areas of "Veolia Jur" CJSC is 180,00 AMD per cubic meter (including VAT). 

Whom can we complain to (or make a suggestion) on provided services?

First of all, you shall call 1-85, 011-300-185 or 0-800-00-185 /fee free/ Call Center of "Veolia Jur" CJSC, presenting the issue, informing the place of residence and phone number. You can also apply to "Veolia Jur" CJSC Customer Service Offices, Commercial precinct services or submit complaint proposal via the "Contact Us" section of the website or by email [email protected].

How are the customers informed about the water supply schedule?

The Water Supply Schedule is published in the press twice a year or disseminated through the Media. It is also available via the Call Center, Customer Service Offices, the Company Website, as well as via “Contact us” section of the Website

How is the resident informed about water supply interruptions?

In addition to breakdowns in the Company’s system, the water supply interruptions are caused by the planned construction and maintenance works.  The customers are informed about water supply interruptions electronically, through media, via personal messages (SMS). You can also get this information from the "Call Center" of the company, from the veolia.am Website or Facebook page, as well as via the "Contact Us" section of the website.

How to behave if the quality of the water running from the tap causes doubts?

It is necessary to inform immediately the "Call Center" of "Veolia Jur" CJSC by presenting the issue, informing the place of residence and telephone number. The Water Quality Laboratory staff of the Company will visit you to check the quality of the water and to comply with the stated Sanitary Norms and Rules. In written form, it is possible to inform via the "Contact Us" section of the website.

How to rename the Customer Card in case of buying a new apartment?

During the purchase of an apartment, the Buyer shall request the Seller to clarify his/her financial relationship with the Company. To make a final settlement with the company, terminate the contract and present you the report.  Then the owner of the apartment (also the co-owner or the authorized representative, based on the Power of Attorney ratified by the Notary) shall submit an application to the Customer Service Office on renaming, with the attached copies of the passport and Property Title. 

Where to contact if there are inaccuracies in the bills for consumed water?

You need to contact "Veolia Jur" CJSC Customer Service Office or call to the "Call Center". In written form, it is possible to inform via the "Contact Us" section of the website.

What are the necessary actions if you are going away for a long time?

If your house is not equipped with a water meter and you have to go away for a long time, you must notify the Customer Service Office in writing or call the “Call Center”, after which the company will seal the water line valve and make an appropriate act.
If you have a water meter installed in your apartment, the water line valve sealing shall be performed only upon your request.

What if you have doubts on the quantity of your water consumption?

In this case, you should contact the Customer Service Office or call the "Call Center" for the extra water meter checking.  In written form, you can apply via the "Contact Us" section of the website and [email protected].
Water meter testing is carried out by "Veolia Jur" CJSC at its expense, except the cases when the water meter was violated.
Otherwise, the Customer shall be obliged to compensate for the checks carried out within 10 business days after receipt of the official opinion of the Metrological Body (Water Meters Laboratory, Yerevan, Shiraki 94, “Aeratsia” Station Area). 

What if you need to dismantle the water meter because of a water line accident or an apartment repair?

If renovating the apartment, you shall contact the Customer Service Office or call the "Call Center" to remove the holographic seal of the water meter by the relevant specialist of "Veolia Jur" CJSC.
In the event of a water mains failure, the customer may remove the holographic seal of the water meter by notifying either "Veolia Jur" CJSC in writing or electronically or by notifying the "Call Center": informing the address of the place of residence, the telephone number, the water meter's testimony, and the receipt of the agreement of "Veolia Jur" CJSC. The water meter of the Veolia Jur CJSC is subject to a resealing within 10 working days of the Customer notification of seal removal.

What kind of concessions are set for water fee?

Citizens of the following groups enjoy the right to 50% discount for water and wastewater services on the basis of subparagraphs "d" and "e" of point 2 of Decree # 251 of the Government of the Republic of Armenia dated 08.07.1997.

 d) Heroes of the former USSR, heroes of socialist work, national heroes of Armenia, persons awarded the 1st and 2nd degrees of the Battle Cross and three degrees of “Glory”.

e) Individual pensioners.
Military servicemen entitled to receive a disability military pension on the basis of Article 34 (4) of the RA Law on “Social Security of Military Servicemen and Their Family Members”, as well as the family of deceased military serviceman (wife, parents, as well as members having the right to military retirement in case of loss of a family member) are entitled to pay a drainage subscription fee of 50% discount. This privilege also includes persons belonging to a group of equated to military servicemen /Article 3/.